Sunday, January 4, 2009

Bidding Farewell to Beijing

I'm leaving Beijing 15 days from now, so...here's my list of things to do:

1. Have dinner with former classmates who are still in Beijing.
2. Pass the tests. (crap) Get certificate.
3. Pack my stuff.
4. Balikbayan box
5. Prepare the stuff I'm giving away.
6. Withdraw all the money from my account.
7. Shop for pasalubongs.
8. Eat all the things I love in Beijing (Shitang, DinTaiFung, Salt, BaNiao, Dolar Shop, ToastBox)
9. Have a Birthday Dinner for the Beijingers(??) Still deciding whether in Beijing or Tagaytay.
10. Farewell Beijing.

Been procrastinating for the past few days, so now I have to do some hardcore studying!haha as if! I can try..right? =)

4 comments:

  1. you're going home na? tapos na ung year mo sa beijing? parang kailan lang ah!! anyhoo pasalubong ko ha! haha H&M!! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep, tired of studying!!haha no h&m here eh!sa shanghai lang =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. noooo :( we are all leaving soon shit time really fly by so fast.. I wanna go to eat Shitang also! Please invite me whenever you plan to pull that one off

    ReplyDelete