Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Chill.

Tomorrow's the day of the test and I'm sick and tired of studying. I barely studied today, just reviewed a bit with one of my friends and then when 5 of our other friends came, we just chatted the whole time. OMG. haha I feel that I can (hopefully!!*crosses fingers*) pass, but I'm not sure if I'm going to get a high grade(*prays*).

I have this bet with two of my friends, lowest out of three tests has to treat the other two for dinner...I don't wanna lose but I don't want to study anymore! I need to relax now coz I might get stressed tomorrow and forget everything!!So here I am, blogging!haha

BTW, I changed the date of my flight..it's now....
Jan21 Beijing-Hong Kong
Jan27 Hong Kong-Manila

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Going to celebrate Chinese New Year in Hong Kong with some of my relatives who live there. =) EXCITED TO EATTTTTTTTTTTT =) gonna go to Disney Land this time!=) anyway, gonna rest now. time for the testttt.

No comments:

Post a Comment